Forums
[Pathfinder Society] GM Shared Prep :: Forums :: Season 8 :: 8-05 Ungrounded but Unbroken
<< Previous thread | Next thread >>   

Accessories for Ungrounded

Author Post
AkosPrime
Wed Oct 12 2016, 10:47AM Print View
Registered Member #1192
Accessories include the following in different PDF files:

Knowledge Dumps - so you can cut out and hand to players rather than reading, plus they can hold onto during play
Player Handouts - usual, again so you can hand out directly
Portraits - the usual portraits from the scenario in case you like to show them without holding up your print out to the players
Success Points - a spreadsheet which allows you to keep track of various successes, I suggest you laminate and use wet-erase markers if you plan to run multiple times
Demerits-Ungrounded - I created these for a tactile reminder, print the document double-sided to get the front/back thing going. I printed mine on pink card stock, signed all the spots as CPT Othis, laminated and then cut into separate slips so you can toss them down on the table as the angry captain and the players can see their pile of demerits grow
Trial-by-Knowledge-Questions - if you want to role-play the encounter and use questions, rather than simply roll and announce success/failure. Page 1 is the GM question chart (Remedial - Basic - Advanced) for up to 6 players, pages 2-3 are sets of correct and incorrect answers to the questions (Q1B=right answer, Q1b=wrong answer for the Player One Basic question). If you've got a group, or want to try to get a group to roleplay the encounter hand-in-hand with their knowledge/profession rolls, the idea is if they get they exceed the DC you give them the correct answer chit, if not they get the wrong answer chit, and you have fun playing it out. Of course when you get a table where no one has Knowledge(Planes) or Profession(Soldier) - you might as well just skip it, since it's not exactly run to role-play 100% failure.

knowledge-dumps.pdf
player_handouts.pdf
success_points.pdf
tria-by-knowledge-questions.pdf
portraits.pdf
demerits-ungrounded.pdf

Moderators: Pirate Rob, GmPrep, Andi, pfsshardprep

Jump:     Back to top