Forums
[Pathfinder Society] GM Shared Prep :: Forums :: Adventure Paths :: Carrion Crown
<< Previous thread | Next thread >>   

Broken Moon: Estovion's Paranoia

Author Post
Heather
Sat Sep 30 2017, 11:39PM Print View
Registered Member #1248
This guy has quite a few conditions that increase his paranoia score throughout the PCs' investigations at Ascanor Lodge. My groups tend to only play on a monthly basis, and it felt easier to have something to help me track where they were, and exactly how paranoid they have made this NPC feel about their snooping around. I've put together a really simple PDF file that you can just check boxes next to conditions to see how many paranoia points your group has accumulated.
estovions_paranoia.pdf

Moderators: Pirate Rob, GmPrep, Andi, pfsshardprep

Jump:     Back to top

Powered by e107 Forum System
Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

Pirate Rob
21 Aug : 03:54
PF2 Quests Subforum added

Pcrotteau
20 Aug : 11:26
Second Brattykat

SLATE
06 Aug : 21:08
Updated Pathfinder Society (2nd edition) Roleplaying Guild Guide to match Web Version 0.02 (8/5/2019 @ 18:00)

brattykat
03 Aug : 04:22
Need to add the quest forum to PF2

SLATE
03 Aug : 00:16
Also added 1-02 GM prep file :)

SLATE
02 Aug : 20:26
Got the PF2 ball rolling with a couple of GM items that everyone can use :)

Check the "other" folder for the goods!

Starglim
28 May : 07:08
Posted a PFS introduction and some other items for Crypt of the Everflame.

bengrow
15 Mar : 15:09
Starship sheet of the Drake tier 2 for SFS with the changes of the guide 1.1 posted in reply of the original post with all the tier pegasus and drake. Enjoy !

Gary
08 Mar : 13:04
In the Star Season 1, there are two 1-31. Acts of Association is 1-32.

Redchin_Thunder
20 Jan : 00:45
Summon Creature Cards uploaded in Starfinder - as well as some Against the Aeon Throne files. Enjoy!

Open Game License

e107.v4 theme by jalist