Forums
[Pathfinder Society] GM Shared Prep :: Forums :: Planets, Moons & Comets (Other)
<< Previous thread | Next thread >>   

2e Style Starfinder Reporting Form

Author Post
Incendiaeternus
Wed Sep 25 2019, 12:36PM Print View
Registered Member #304
Per request, the new Starfinder Reporting Form but with larger Org Play # field
starfinder_session_sheets.pdf
maldar
Sat Sep 28 2019, 07:23AM
Registered Member #1060
While you did a nice job on this, I don't see the usefulness of the sheet. I just hosted a convention and saw the 2E session sheets as a total waste of space. Not only were they poorly designed when it came to players writting in their information, none of the added options are needed when reporting a scenario. The original sheet design is much better than the new ones.
Incendiaeternus
Sat Oct 26 2019, 09:23PM
Registered Member #304
It's the version of the sheet being put out with new scenarios and some areas will attempt to have things in simular matching styles. This is an option not a requirement.

It also does the same edits that have been done to the 2e sheet by allowing enough room for the most important aspect for a reporter the organized play id number.
maldar
Sat Dec 28 2019, 08:32AM
Registered Member #1060
Incendiaeternus wrote ...

It's the version of the sheet being put out with new scenarios and some areas will attempt to have things in simular matching styles. This is an option not a requirement.

It also does the same edits that have been done to the 2e sheet by allowing enough room for the most important aspect for a reporter the organized play id number.

Another poor choice by Paizo.

I know it is not a requirement.

Whcih is why I just printed off my normal 3 to a page session sheets. The old forms are much better than these new ones.
Terminalmancer
Fri Feb 14 2020, 10:24PM
Registered Member #850
Incendiaeternus, I just uploaded mine, and our sheets are pretty similar--wasn't a dig at you, I'm just getting work I'd already done uploaded so others can use it if they wish. You did a pretty good job with the translation here, although yeah, the new sheets have some... shortcomings. Some of those fields are just not the right size.

Maldar, I don't disagree that the new sheets have some shortcomings (see above) but telling Incendi that isn't helping you any. If you've got some concerns, I suggest posting more in the GM section of the Paizo Organized Play forums where people who can actually do something about the sheets might see your posts. Dial it back a little, eh?

Moderators: Pirate Rob, GmPrep, Andi, pfsshardprep

Jump:     Back to top