Forums
[Pathfinder Society] GM Shared Prep :: Forums :: Other
<< Previous thread | Next thread >>   

HappyCamper Character Sheets

Author Post
ChasH
Thu Jul 24 2014, 04:27AM Print View
Registered Member #429
I wanted to upload these character sheets that were made by someone who went by HappyCamper. I found these a couple of years ago and love them. They are 3 page, class specific, character sheets. There are 4 total files: Core, APG, UltimatePsionics(which includes the Magus, Gunslinger, and Ninja sheets), and Page4. Page 4 is interesting because it has familiar, animal companion, mount, eidolon, spell sheets, and others.

[ Edited Thu Jul 24 2014, 04:31AM ]
ChasH
Thu Jul 24 2014, 04:37AM
Registered Member #429
Messed up my first post, and couldn't figure out how to retroactively add the correct file... I'm Awesome. Any way, character sheets should be in the file attached to this response.
happycampercharactersheet-apgclasses.pdf
happycampercharactersheet-coreclasses.pdf
happycampercharactersheet-page4.pdf
happycampercharactersheet-ultimatepsionic.pdf

Moderators: Pirate Rob, GmPrep, Andi, pfsshardprep

Jump:     Back to top

Powered by e107 Forum System
Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

KitsuneWarlock
21 Aug : 02:17
Updated Boon Cards! Sorry about the delay! All the Season 1 and Quest boon cards are now out. If the scenario/quest doesn't have one, the chronicle is blank or has a boon that isn't slotted, like an unlocked feat for all your PCs.

Christian
13 Aug : 07:52
@Kitsune: That is great!

Christian
13 Aug : 07:52
The 1-11 for PFS2 should be named "Flames" of Rebellion, not Fires of Rebellion.

KitsuneWarlock
22 Apr : 23:09
The master files will be updated once the April scenarios drop, when new individual scenarios sheets will be released.

KitsuneWarlock
22 Apr : 22:57
I was asked to upload individual sheets of boon cards in each scenario/quest so here we go.

Silbeg
12 Feb : 21:24
Uploaded a new set of "Player Info and secret skills checks" helpers.... 1/2 sheet and 5x8

SLATE
11 Feb : 13:52
Pathfinder Society (2nd edition) Roleplaying Guild Guide PDF updated to v0.08

Christian
30 Jan : 04:17
Updated the Master Sheet for PFS II to contain the information from the new two scenarios

Terminalmancer
28 Jan : 12:52
I can't find a public email address for you, Pirate Rob! So I'm going to drop this in here. It's not an emergency, in any event.

When you have a few minutes, can you please add Starfinder Society scenarios 2-13 to 2-22 as forums, since they're up on the website?

Christian
23 Jan : 08:31
I have added a Master Sheet for PFS II Season I - yaou can find it in the "Other" part of the PF2 forum.

Open Game License

e107.v4 theme by jalist