Forums
[Pathfinder Society] GM Shared Prep :: Forums :: Planets, Moons & Comets (Other)
<< Previous thread | Next thread >>   

Starship Combat Calculator and Reference google sheet

Author Post
ThermalCat
Sat Oct 09 2021, 09:12pm Print View
Registered Member #1994
I have created a google spreadsheet callled

Starfinder Starship Reference Sheets v1.1.1

Building off the work of a previous post by u/uasutton on Reddit starfinder_rpg (credit also given in notes tab of sheet), I've made my own enhancements and included many of the Starship Operations Manual updates.

The first tab of the spreadsheet has instructions. The advantage of google sheets is that as one player updates the "Critical Damage Status" tab, the DCs of various crew actions are updated for all viewers sharing that sheet. The intended audience is for gaming groups where the players have access to computers and internet (especially groups playing remote or VTT).
ThermalCat
Mon Jan 03 2022, 06:27pm
Registered Member #1994
An update has been added which included Boarding Actions

Starfinder Starship Reference V1.2

[ Edited Mon Jan 03 2022, 06:29pm ]

Moderators: Pirate Rob, GmPrep, Andi, pfsshardprep

Jump:     Back to top

Powered by e107 Forum System
Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

SLATE
18 Jul : 01:40
Updated the Guild Guide PDF post with v3.0.0!

KitsuneWarlock
21 Aug : 02:17
Updated Boon Cards! Sorry about the delay! All the Season 1 and Quest boon cards are now out. If the scenario/quest doesn't have one, the chronicle is blank or has a boon that isn't slotted, like an unlocked feat for all your PCs.

Christian
13 Aug : 07:52
@Kitsune: That is great!

Christian
13 Aug : 07:52
The 1-11 for PFS2 should be named "Flames" of Rebellion, not Fires of Rebellion.

KitsuneWarlock
22 Apr : 23:09
The master files will be updated once the April scenarios drop, when new individual scenarios sheets will be released.

KitsuneWarlock
22 Apr : 22:57
I was asked to upload individual sheets of boon cards in each scenario/quest so here we go.

Silbeg
12 Feb : 21:24
Uploaded a new set of "Player Info and secret skills checks" helpers.... 1/2 sheet and 5x8

SLATE
11 Feb : 13:52
Pathfinder Society (2nd edition) Roleplaying Guild Guide PDF updated to v0.08

Christian
30 Jan : 04:17
Updated the Master Sheet for PFS II to contain the information from the new two scenarios

Terminalmancer
28 Jan : 12:52
I can't find a public email address for you, Pirate Rob! So I'm going to drop this in here. It's not an emergency, in any event.

When you have a few minutes, can you please add Starfinder Society scenarios 2-13 to 2-22 as forums, since they're up on the website?

Open Game License

e107.v4 theme by jalist